Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...another desert campground...


we requested a site with shade...he he...it was a unique campground and I really did like it there...on the side of the Florida Mountain range, the sunsets were unbelievable...we found out the colors were from all the sand in the air...they were beautiful...I took a mile hike up the mountain and saw some unusual cactus but I guess any cactus I see growing in the wild is unusual to me...he he...better to see the cactus than Bill seeing a rattlesnake with 4 rattles and darn he didn't have the camera...there was not much going on in Deming...only tourist stop we made was at the largest winery in New Mexico...St. Claire Vineyards and yes, we had to taste the wine and yes we had to purchase some...he he...next stop Tucson, Arizona...do you think they will have shade in the campground...we'll see.....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails